What is Vocaboom?
- The main aim of VocaBoom programme is to improve a child’s English vocabulary. There is a a lot of conversation throughout the class and children are encouraged to keep speaking, so that we get a chance to improve their grammar and they get a chance to explore new vocabulary to express themselves.
- The VocaBoom Annual Programme is offered at four levels:-
PreBasic : K.G. 2 & Std 1 children
Basic : Std 2 & 3 children
Elementary : Std 4 & 5 children
Intermediate : Std 6 & 7 children
Advance : Std 8 & 9 children
- Our three culminating activities are the VocaBEAMER contest, the Voca PERFORMANCE and the VocaWORDFAIR.
- The VocaBEAMER is a quiz contest.
- The VocaPERFORMANCE includes various acts and a short play performance.
- The VocaWORDFAIR is a like a mini-word-carnival, with stalls put up by the children.
It is a fun-filled, competitive and game-based vocabulary enrichment program nominated for The British Council ELT Innovation Awards 2008.
Eligibility – 5 years and above
For more details about Vocaboom and Calligraphy, please contact Abhilasha Chaudhary – 9476310678